Sunrise over water. A man stands and gazes out at sea. His vision blurs and he swipes at his eyes.
1. Who are they? What is going on? Why are they where they are?
2. You must use 3rd person POV. (See note or sidebar)
3. You must introduce one more character of any sex. There can be peripheral characters but they must not interact.
4. There must be a some horrible memory.
5. There must be a wrench in the scene.
6. You must use the phrase: "No one will ever know."
NOTE: If you have problems with POV, please review these sites: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narrative_mode or http://www.novel-writing-help.com/point-of-view-in-literature.html
I've tried to attribute all photos to their sources. Should you find an error, please notify me.
If known, unless otherwise noted, all photos are either my own or from Pixabay.com. You may not copy, download, or otherwise use my personal photos. Visit Pixabay.com for information on their photos.