The smell of freshly mown grass filled the air. The woman walked along the path to the gazebo that stood near the river. She carried a book, a pair of reading glasses, and a iced drink. The sounds of the river surrounded her. Wind in the trees, water over stones, birds, bees, and a whippoorwill in the distance. There are lots of trees.
1. Who are they? What is going on? Why are they where they are?
2. You must use 1st person POV
3. You may introduce two more characters of any sex.
4. You must get at least one character wet.
5. You must us the phrase: "Who said practice makes perfect."
I've tried to attribute all photos to their sources. Should you find an error, please notify me.
If known, unless otherwise noted, all photos are either my own or from Pixabay.com. You may not copy, download, or otherwise use my personal photos. Visit Pixabay.com for information on their photos.