Monday, July 5, 2010

Challenge #5

The Scene:

A woman is changing a tire on the side of a road. Another car stops behind her and a man sticks his head out. There is a house nearby but not visible. Someone is hanging clothes on a line.

The Rules:

1.You choose POV character and you must use 3rd person POV.

2.You may introduce two other characters and at least one must be a woman.

3.You must use the color red.

4.Someone must be wearing work boots.

7.You must use the following phrase: "I knew I'd find you."

8.You must have at least 1000 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Photo Attribution

I've tried to attribute all photos to their sources. Should you find an error, please notify me.

If known, unless otherwise noted, all photos are either my own or from Pixabay.com. You may not copy, download, or otherwise use my personal photos. Visit Pixabay.com for information on their photos.