Thursday, July 8, 2010

Challenge #8

The Scene:

A warm sunny day with blue skies and puffy clouds at 9:00 a.m..
A man is walking along a trail in a state park with a backpack.
In the distance there is a sound of laughing and talking at a lake where campers and park visitors can swim.

The Rules:

1. Introduce as many characters as you like and of any sex or none.

2. A geological event must be mentioned at some point in the scene.


3. On the trail
are polished stones, a small carved box, and a third item - mineral, vegetable, or human?

4. Word count is unlimited.

5. You must use the phrase: "I know her!"



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Photo Attribution

I've tried to attribute all photos to their sources. Should you find an error, please notify me.

If known, unless otherwise noted, all photos are either my own or from Pixabay.com. You may not copy, download, or otherwise use my personal photos. Visit Pixabay.com for information on their photos.