The horizon glowed as the sun edged its way out of the earth for a new day. The breeze was cool and pushed shrubs and tree limbs about. A woman strolled across a deck with a cup of coffee, breathing in the aroma with a smile.
1. Who are they? What are they doing? Why are they where they are?
2. Use 1st person POV.
3. You may introduce only one other character that is human.
4. There must be a horse in the scene.
5. You must use the phrase: "I'll take that in cash, please, small denominations."
6. Someone must laugh with genuine mirth.
New Bonus Rule:
7. Write the scene with a sinister tone without changing rules 4-6.
I've tried to attribute all photos to their sources. Should you find an error, please notify me.
If known, unless otherwise noted, all photos are either my own or from Pixabay.com. You may not copy, download, or otherwise use my personal photos. Visit Pixabay.com for information on their photos.