Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Challenge #29

The Scene

There is a pier extending into a rather large lake. A man is sitting in a chair, fishing pole extended. It is sunset and a breeze is blowing.


The Rules

1. Who are they? What is going on? Why are they where they are?
2. 1st person POV but it can't be the man in the chair.
3. You may introduce one other person.
4. There must be a large dog either visible or implied in the story.
5. You must use the phrase: "I didn't know you could die from that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Photo Attribution

I've tried to attribute all photos to their sources. Should you find an error, please notify me.

If known, unless otherwise noted, all photos are either my own or from Pixabay.com. You may not copy, download, or otherwise use my personal photos. Visit Pixabay.com for information on their photos.