Friday, September 22, 2017

Solutions

I've had such a difficult time with my left hand and arm that I've been unable to write for two months. 

👈  Today, I decided to take care of the problem. I hired a new assistant to help me with my typing. 


I can manage the computer but not long periods of typing. So the writing has dried up. I'm getting very antsy about it, too. 

👉

This new guy was eager to start and I'm hoping we can really knock out some words in the coming weeks. I have to have surgery on my neck but with his help, it won't be such a huge setback. 


2 comments:

  1. I was want to + this, but it (like me) doesn't work as it used to. Excellent decision on your part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know about the + thing. They took all the buttons off and now you can't. It is very annoying. I have to manually share it. I have extensions on my browser that lets me do a + for G+ and one for twitter and pinterest.

    The photo was totally unexpected. I was watching something and the cat crawled up and put his paws on the keyboard. Too funny. I couldn't resist taking the shots. It's a funny cat.

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderated to avoid SPAM.

This site protected by

********************** **************
Current time in Evansville