Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Things I'll Never Do & Why

I see these Bucket List posted every once in awhile. They don't seem to be as popular as they were when the movie came out but they still show up.

After thinking about it, I decided I would be more accurate to create my UnBucket List. I mean, let's face it, I have a better chance of not doing something than I have of doing it. Right? So, here is some of my UnBucket List

See the Taj Mahal - It is a tomb for gosh sakes! I don't care if her husband built if for her and it is a beautiful building. She's dead. Where's he? Betting he remarried and moved on.

Visit Machu Picchu - This is unfortunate because I'd absolutely love to go here but my knees... mmmm not thinking it is going to happen, so I'll just leave it here.

See the North Pole - I live down the block. I hate cold.

Visit Washington DC - Look, the stuff that's been coming out of Washington for the last decade has made me violently ill. If I go there, I'm likely to die. There's probably a statistic somewhere about that.

Ride an elephant - Do I look stupid? What would be the point? Besides, everything I've read says they are bristly and dirty. Nah, I'm good.

Ride a camel - I have no plans to associate with something that will spit at me. Besides, they just don't look comfortable.

Ride a llama - See above. Unless it is to haul my big self up to Machu Picchu.

Visit the Middle East - I'm waiting until they all get here.

Sail around the world - I've had a cruise. It was enjoyable for a minute but I have to tell you the truth. I saw the whole boat in two days. After that, it is just a mall on water and you're trapped. I adored the shore excursion, which should tell you a lot.

Go deep sea fishing - Nah, just leave me on the beach with an ice chest. Pick me up when you come back.

Shoot an animal for food - I grew up with hunters and learned to shoot before I learned to drive. I was a very good shot. But I'm not interested in hunting so I'll leave the hunting to the pros.

Buy a pool - I'm waiting until I win the lottery. Right.

I suspect there is a lot more but we'll save it for another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderated to avoid SPAM.

This site protected by

********************** **************
Current time in Evansville