Monday, October 1, 2018

The Hunt is Over

I walked out the front door this morning and saw a classic car parked in front of the neighbor's house. The design appeared to be a 50s model and I think it was an Oldsmobile because the hood ornament reminded me of those cars. In an instant, I had a story idea. I'd love to share it but I'm afraid too! I don't want anyone to steal it.

Since I was on my way to take Sarah to school, I couldn't very well stop and write it but I did keep it in my mind all day so I think it is a sound idea. Now, to get time to actually sit down and write.

The good news is the car shopping is done. I found a car and I should be able to drive it home by Wednesday. Good thing too, the rental is due back that day. Honestly, I'm glad. I'm exhausted from all this. I've either been looking for a car, calling about a car, test driving a car, talking to dealers, bankers, and insurances people. I need to rest.

Oh, what did I get? A 2016 Ford Fusion SE, white with black interior. It isn't what I really wanted but what I wanted was bigger than my pocketbook. It will do. I miss my Sebring. It was so roomy and it was paid for. Still very frustrated by all of it. I really can't afford a car payment and it is going to really restrict my movement a lot but at least I can take care of business without trying to get a ride.

So, here it is. This is the car I bought. In fact, this is where I bought it. I do like the classy look of it and it drove well. We'll see. It is smaller than the Sebring so it will be cheaper on gas but it also has less interior room. I'll just be glad to get wheels.



1 comment:

  1. GOD kept talking to me about this car! So evidently GOD wanted you to have it

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderated to avoid SPAM.

This site protected by

********************** **************
Current time in Evansville