Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Getting Back to Work


 I spent the evening working on the Journeys Anthology and a poem that will be in it. I was so pleased with it after I finished it but I had to record it so I could hear it. 

Just reading poetry isn't enough for me. I have to hear it. Usually, I read favored poems aloud. I don't read novels or other written material that way. No, I don't know why. After hearing it, I fell in love with it. I think, although I'm sure it isn't perfect, it is some of the best writing I've done. 

Or maybe it just reflects my life so well I can relate to it. ㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ

I've pulled items for as far back as the 70s for this thing. So embarrassing. I was only 15, but I really thought my writing was pretty good. Well, it probably was for a 15-year-old. 

It's been interesting to see my development over the years. I knew it was a thing but have never observed it this close.  Now I have to do a final compilation before figuring out how to get it up on Amazon. 

I'll keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderated to avoid SPAM.

This site protected by

********************** **************
Current time in Evansville